Hey guys,

maybe you have a good solution for this. I have a menu with some image
buttons that have three different states: Inactive, hover, active. The
activity or presenter to the corresponding button should trigger their
own button to active and the active buttons should not be triggered
onHover. Does someone have an elegant solution for this? I think I
need to do this all with gwt code because css would be to unfexible,
right?

BTW: Can we expect the GWT sessions on I/O to be online soon?

kind regards,

Michael