Hi all,

Firstly, please bare with me as I'm still getting to grips with GWT
and Activities & Places (A&P), which I'm really keen to use in my
projects. While experimenting with A&P it looks like a token is always
a requirement.

My question is, what token would you provide for a page that would not
typically have any additional arguments, such as a contact us page. I
would vision it looking like (/#ContactUsPlace:randomToken) with a
random token appended, when in a ideal world I would like (/
#contactus). Is it possible to do this, but still use A&P with its
navigation/history strengths?

NOTE: In regards to source code, I've been following the GWT MVP
tutorial at
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideMvpActivitiesAndPlaces.html

Many thanks

Alex