I have just create the example of the web page with a new Web
Application Project using GWT 2.3, the gwt-maps-1.1.1 release
candidate of Eric Z. Ayers and the GWT designer 2.3.1 more updated
from Eclipse and the example works fine.

I discover a way to put the web applications in android just putting
some files of the project, I'll write the results, later in my web
page www.upiicsalibre.org

Henry