Hi All,

My question is that when I attempt to use a service defined and implemented
in the Parent Module by a Child module, the web.xml has to be edited for the
RPC plumbing to correctly point the request for the service's servlet
implemented.

For example, I have isolated my service into ModuleA. ModuleB and ModuleC
inherits ModuleA so that they both can communicate with the server. However,
for each ModuleB and ModuleC I have to put two separate web.xml entries to
map the ModuleA service's servlet to receive the requests generated by both
modules. Can someone please tell me how I could utilize the service of
ModuleA by the two child modules without doing any configuration changes at
all to the web.xml file?

Thank You Very Much in Advance to any replies.

Best Regards,

AG