Hey man,
I came accross your project and i have to say this is just amazing !!
How do you compile GWT code to ActionScript ?
Really unbelievible !!
There are some good GWT UI libraries in the market like smart gwt  or
ext-gwt but i think yours is definitly going to be on top.

Is the explorer located at http://www.gwt4air.appspot.com/ also
written in Java? is the source available ? I really like the UI.

Keep up the good work !

Denis