I have ran into a interesting situation using Mauro's example[A hit tip to
Mauro in helping the community to navigate the waters of Activities and
Places]:

Lets say, I first access

http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#inbox:list

As expected, it shows me the Inbox.

Then, lets say, I access

http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#contacts:list

As expected, it shows me the contacts.

Then, lets say, I change the url to

http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#contacts:XYZ  and hit "Enter"

(XYZ is a deliberately typed in bad token)

As expected, it does a redirect(client-side redirect)  to
http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#contacts:list  and shows me the
contacts again.

So, far so good.

Now, as I hit the back button once, twice, thrice and so on I am just stuck
at the Contacts. I can never go back to the Inbox.

Is this expected behavior. Any thoughts or  even brief pointers as to might
be going on would appreciated.

thanks a lot.

here:http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.tar.gz
demo:http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html