Hi,

[I feel like a complete idiot right now. XD. There is a tutorial on google!]

Ok. I'm putting to work to try to compile everything on my own in the
meantime, if youmanage what you put in the mail to compile all the SDK and
get it, accelerate the whole process and so I can create the complete sample
 validation .

We are in touch, thank you very much for everything.