Hi,

I am new to GWT, stuck with a basic problem.

I have 2 html pages, my first page is index.html ( which is a static
page ) and my second page is register.html page which is partly static
and I am trying to create the buttons using GWT.

In my register.html, I have defined a table and 2 <td>s with ids. and
for those Ids I am trying to create 2 buttons.

but when my index.html files renders on the browser, its complaining
that the ids on the second page are not found...

can somebody help me on this, how should I load the GWT classes
conditionally..

thanks,
Bob