Hello,

Here my problematic. I have a UIBinder XML template, which will be linked to
several Widget class. The name of the template fields are "generic" (not biz
terms), as the widgets which will
used this template are very various.

<g:Label ui:field='additionalData' ... />

But in the widgets it's easier to manipulate meaningful class member names.

@UiField Label ownerAge;

Do you see a way, even not trivial, to bind field with with a name different
between template and Java class?
May be in extending the method UIBinder.createAndBindUi(o)...

Thanks in advance.

Mat