Hi Librarian,

We had *some* success in getting the FB buttons to work by hosting them on a
JSP, and then viewing them via an iframe in the GWT app. You'll still
potentially have rendering issues, as the FB buttons like to open popup divs
when clicked, and it can be tricky to make things display properly.

I hate to say it, but this (along with getting Adsense working) was the
straw the broke the camel's back for us. We just spent a week migrating our
app from GWT to Wicket. There are still some rough edges, but what a huge
feeling of relief.

I've been a GWT advocate for years, but this was just too much. It sounds
great to be able to write your entire app in Java, but in practice there are
too many gotchas that make simple things hard with GWT.