Hi,

I have read quite a lot about the new pricing of GAE, and it kind of got me
confused. I understood that in order to save money, we should optimize
instance time and the best way to do that is to use Java's multi-threaded
capabilities. However, for the GWT application I am working on, I feel like
I am currently working at higher level of abstraction and that I have no
idea of what's happening under the hood.
Using RequestFactory or GWT RPC, when I launch a request from the client,
does it mean that my GAE instance will be unavailable until the request has
been processed ?

Thanks !