Hi,

I can think of two options to implement what you want:
1) On the server side generate DTOs that represent the UI structure
and on the client side read them and build the UI accordingly.
2) Generate pure HTML on the server and use it as the value of an HTML
widget.

The choice depends on what exactly you need from the client side. You
should minimize the use of widgets as much as possible, and use them
only if you need to capture events. Otherwise it is recommended to use
HTML.

Gabriel