thx but guess before i opened this thread :-).

the problem with all the tutorials/blogs/threads about places and activities
is, that they all try to link themself to "mvp" and they all use/recycle
simple mvp examples. (ok your articles try to show/mention the difference)
but the main problem is there is no example that shows the purpose of
places/activitie(and their managers) - examples that shows history handling
/switching between places/ starting activities and so on.

in my case i thought i could begin using activities/and places right after
reading about it (like i did with all mvp article) but at starting to use
them i am stuck and confused about what should/is a good relation between
activities (should they play presenters role?! when/when not), places
(should each tab (in my case) be an place )... if a tab would be one place
with 3 display areas - how many activities/presenters should be there?

i guess most of this question would be answered by an example that uses
those concepts the way they are intended for?!