Screen also has real estate issue - I dont think I can use CellList
but its good suggestion John ! I was thinking -- instead of fetching
all the data and setting into suggestion box (oracle etc..)  - fetch
the data by making RPC calls when user enters few characters of data
and set it into suggestion box but it could make application chatty !

Mittal