Just one word, the crawler service and client in GWTP can be use as a
standalone module by itself in any project,

You can see what it needs here:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/wiki/DependencyHierarchy

and download the separated jars here:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/downloads/detail?name=gwtp-separate-0.6.zip&can=2&q=#makechanges

or if you prefer maven:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/wiki/UsingGwtpWithMaven

and finally, the crawler documentation:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/wiki/CrawlerSupport

Cheers,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:57 AM, Daniel <eklipto...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> As far as I know there isn't anything else you can do, except for the
> official google ajax solution you mentioned:
> http://code.google.com/web/ajaxcrawling/docs/getting-started.html
>
> I'd be very interested in this, too;)
>
> Also I'm thinking:
> If I provide very simple html pages of the GWT content for googlebot. But
> then I want the users to see the fancy GWT webpages. Is it allowed to do sth
> like this on all the simple HTML pages:
> <script>window.location = 'fancy-gwt-redirect-for-browser';</script>
> ??
> Since the script tag get's delivered to googlebot, too, this souldn't be
> cloaking?? And googlebot can see the content while users still get to see
> the real and more advanced website.
> Or another problem might be that googlebot could follow this simple
> redirect even without interpreting JavaScript, ending up on an empty page
> and we have the initial problem again.
> Does anyone have any inside knowledge on this?
>
> Thanks

> For more options, visit this group at

Christian Goudreau
www.arcbees.com