Hi,
I am using syncproxy tool kit for a testing purpose. It working
perfectly when i deploy my web application in the Eclipse default
server (Jetty). That i could access my remote method from my java
application. But when i deploy the web application in Tomcat5 server,
its failed to access the remote method. Please help me how to resolve
this.

 I am getting the following error.

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.InvocationException: Exception while
invoking the remote service
anoop.web_service.client.GreetingService.greetServer
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.RemoteServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteServiceInvocationHandler.java:
185)
        at $Proxy0.greetServer(Unknown Source)
        at anoop.web_service.client.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:24)
Caused by: com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.InvocationException:
IOException
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.RemoteServiceSyncProxy.doInvoke(RemoteServiceSyncProxy.java:
171)
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.RemoteServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteServiceInvocationHandler.java:
164)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
500 for URL: http://localhost:8080/jax/jax_server/greet
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getChainedException(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.RemoteServiceSyncProxy.doInvoke(RemoteServiceSyncProxy.java:
145)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
500 for URL: http://localhost:8080/jax/jax_server/greet
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderFieldKey(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.CookieManager.storeCookies(CookieManager.java:
73)
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.DefaultSessionManager.handleResponseHeaders(DefaultSessionManager.java:
29)
        at
com.gdevelop.gwt.syncrpc.RemoteServiceSyncProxy.doInvoke(RemoteServiceSyncProxy.java:
143)
        ... 3 more

My code is:

                try{
                        String
ModuleBaseURL="http://localhost:8080/jax/jax_server/";;
                        GreetingService server = (GreetingService)
SyncProxy.newProxyInstance(GreetingService.class,
                                        ModuleBaseURL, "greet");
                        System.out.println(server.greetServer("Anoop John"));//
A method in
interface and crashed here
                        System.out.println(server.getUpdatedMessage("Buzz"));//
A method in
interface
                }
                catch (Exception e) {