i am using event-source rpc pluggings for data pushing from server
side after a certain period eg. 200ms, so no client request exists,
therefore i need a buffer (FIFO) in the client side because server
send a lot of data(200ms is very fast) and to display the data in the
client side graph (i am using GChart), i need to show it smoothly in
the client side and that´s why i need the buffer in cleint side to
hold the data and show the values (x,y)(x1,y1)(x2,y3)....(Xn,Yn)... in
the graph in FIFO manner and perform smoothly and also i can
dynamically adjust the 200ms delay according to the client performance
and sending back an information to server about

Communication between client and server can be written as human
conversation as below

Client: slow down mr server i can not handle so much data also my FIFO
buffer is full..

Server: ok i am changing my delay time from 200ms to 500ms, but when
you have less data to perform please let me know i will chage it again
to faster mood that is 200ms.

Client: ok, now send my fast data my buffer is empty.

Thanks in advance Gwt, gchart, event-source