Hi Juan,

1) i'm not yet reached that point. i'm using the stockwatcher examples
as basis for my celltable example and run it via eclipse as web
application
    that's my module.gwt.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module rename-to='mysamplegwtohnemaven'>
  <!-- Inherit the core Web Toolkit stuff.                        -->
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>

  <!-- Inherit the default GWT style sheet.  You can change       -->
  <!-- the theme of your GWT application by uncommenting          -->
  <!-- any one of the following lines.                            -->
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>

  <!-- Specify the app entry point class.                         -->
  <entry-point
class='de.f10rian.mySampleGwtOhneMaven.client.MySampleGwtOhneMaven'/>

  <!-- Specify the paths for translatable code                    -->
  <source path='client'/>
  <source path='shared'/>

</module>

2) Here is my CellTableExample code. hopefully you'll see my error:

public class CellTableExample extends Composite {

        private static CellTableExampleUiBinder uiBinder = GWT
                        .create(CellTableExampleUiBinder.class);

        interface CellTableExampleUiBinder extends
                        UiBinder<Widget, CellTableExample> {
        }

        @UiField
        CellTable<Person> ct;

        List<Long> checkBoxSelectedIds = new ArrayList<Long>();

        private final ListDataProvider<Person> dataProvider = new
ListDataProvider<Person>();
        private final SingleSelectionModel<Person> singleSelectionModel = new
SingleSelectionModel<Person>();

        {
                singleSelectionModel.addSelectionChangeHandler(new Handler() {
                        @Override
                        public void onSelectionChange(SelectionChangeEvent
event) {
                                GWT.log("getSelectedObject" +
singleSelectionModel.getSelectedObject().toString());
                        }
                });
        }

        public CellTableExample() {
                initWidget(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));

                // name column
                Column<Person, String> nameCol = new Column<Person, String>(
                                new TextInputCell()){
                        public String getValue(Person object) {
                                return object.getName();
                        }
                };

                nameCol.setFieldUpdater(new FieldUpdater<Person, String>() {
                        public void update(int index, Person object, String
value) {
                                object.setName(value);
                        }
                });

                // title column
                Column<Person, String> forenameCol = new Column<Person, String>(
                                new TextInputCell()){
                        public String getValue(Person object) {
                                return object.getForeName();
                        }
                };

                forenameCol.setFieldUpdater(new FieldUpdater<Person, String>() {
                        public void update(int index, Person object, String
value) {
                                object.setForeName(value);
                        }
                });

                /*
                 * add check column
                 */
                Column<Person, Boolean> cbCol = new Column<Person, Boolean>(new
CheckboxCell()) {
                        public Boolean getValue(Person object) {
                                GWT.log("cbCol.getValue: " + Boolean.FALSE);
                                return object.isSelected();
                        }
                };

                cbCol.setFieldUpdater(new FieldUpdater<Person, Boolean>() {
                        public void update(int index, Person object, Boolean
value) {
                                GWT.log("cbCol.setValue: " + value);
                                object.setSelected(value);
                        }
                });

                // Add the columns.
                ct.addColumn(forenameCol, "Forname");
                ct.addColumn(nameCol, "Name");
                ct.addColumn(cbCol, "Check");

            // Set the width of the table and put the table in fixed width
mode.
                ct.setWidth("100%", true);

            // Set the width of each column.
                ct.setColumnWidth(forenameCol, 200.0, Unit.PX);
                ct.setColumnWidth(nameCol, 50.0, Unit.PCT);
                ct.setColumnWidth(cbCol, 50.0, Unit.PCT);

                ct.setSelectionModel(this.singleSelectionModel);
                dataProvider.addDataDisplay(ct);

                addData();
        }

        private void addData() {
                List<Person> values = new ArrayList<Person>();

                values.add(new Person("Dirk", "Nowitzki", Gender.Male));
                values.add(new Person("Dwyane", "Wade", Gender.Male));
                values.add(new Person("LeBron", "James", Gender.Male));

                dataProvider.setList(values);

Thx
bb.f.pav