When reading the licensing agreement (terms)
I found a reference to the Browser Detect Code as follows

Browser Detect v2.1.6   Creative Commons Attribution 1.0
google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com; transliterated into Java source

and also came across

Protocol Buffers        New BSD License
code.google.com/p/protobuf

How does this impact Commercial Software development? Both these
licenses are not acceptable to our company and was wondering whether
it would impact developing the software in GWT...

Thanks for your help in advance