since some weeks or probably months i walk through
gwt-mvp/activities/places-forest. i read/wrote many posts here and got many
answers. at the end i desided to tried to separate MVP from activities and
places (like thomas broyer suggested at many places). (for example here:
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/google-web-toolkit/f20FbM04usU>(second

post<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/f20FbM04usU/lpqit3du3OgJ>):

"Activities however are in no way related to MVP: you can use activities
without doing MVP, and you can (and you probably will if your UI is complex)
do MVP outside activities.")
my question is: is my interpretation of separating these concepts is ok and
at least good (lately i stumbled across some difficulties). So what i did is
to let one activity control/start many "presenters". Per place i only have
one activity and one activity mapper. at first sight a very elegant and easy
thing but first problems arise if i want to go to same place with some state
change (reflecting user interactions in history). all example code i saw
about this is going to another place (goTo(samePlace(butOtherState))) but
this yields in starting the hole activity again (probably it's a chached
activity - doesn't matter in my case).
Is there any way to keep on same place but change a token of this place?
probably by implementing setToken on a place?! My activity would do
something like this:
//instead of goTo(place)
private reflectstateChange(string state){
(castToMyPlace)placeController.getWhere().setToken(state);
}

Is this a good way to go? Or should i switched to presenters are activities
style with many mappers like Mauro Bertapelle is showing in his very good
example <http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html>?