Hi mates,

we use the 2.3 MVP architecture. But we now recognize a strange
behaviour.

After setting up everything properly in our onModuleLoad there is the
point where you have to tell the default place. So we did. After that
we call handleCurrentHistory().

PlaceHistoryHandler historyHandler = new
DfsPlaceHistoryHandler(historyMapper, new DfsHistorian());
Place defaultPlace = new EventSummary();
historyHandler.register(placeController, eventBus, defaultPlace);

getPlaceHistoryHandler().handleCurrentHistory();

Now what's weird. Starting in Eclipse everthing runs fine. But
deployed to our apache we get a strange exception which was actually
crypted. We managed just to make it readable. But it does not really
explain why or what is going wrong?

Here the exception stack:
com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: One or more exceptions
caught, see full set in UmbrellaException#getCauses
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_StackTraceCreator
$Collector_fillInStackTrace__Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_StackTraceCreator_fillInStackTrace__Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.java_lang_Throwable_
$fillInStackTrace__Ljava_lang_Throwable_2Ljava_lang_Throwable_2(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.java_lang_Throwable_$
$init__Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown Source)
        at
Unknown.java_lang_Throwable_Throwable__Ljava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.java_lang_Exception_Exception__Ljava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.java_lang_RuntimeException_RuntimeException__Ljava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_Throwable_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_web_bindery_event_shared_UmbrellaException_UmbrellaException__Ljava_util_Set_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_gwt_event_shared_UmbrellaException_UmbrellaException__Ljava_util_Set_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_event_shared_EventBus_
$castFireEvent__Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_EventBus_2Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_GwtEvent_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_
$fireEvent__Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_2Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_GwtEvent_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_factory_AbstractClientFactory
$1_fireEvent__Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_GwtEvent_2V(Unknown Source)
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_place_shared_PlaceController_
$goTo__Lcom_google_gwt_place_shared_PlaceController_2Lcom_google_gwt_place_shared_Place_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_place_DfsPlaceController_goTo__Lcom_google_gwt_place_shared_Place_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index$DfsPlaceHistoryHandler_
$doHandleHistoryToken__Lde_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index
$DfsPlaceHistoryHandler_2Ljava_lang_String_2V(Unknown Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index
$DfsPlaceHistoryHandler_handleCurrentHistory__V(Unknown Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index_
$loginAccepted__Lde_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index_2Lde_systemagmbh_dfs_shared_model_Config_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index$1_
$onSuccess__Lde_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index
$1_2Lde_systemagmbh_dfs_shared_model_Config_2V(Unknown Source)
        at Unknown.de_systemagmbh_dfs_client_Index
$1_onSuccess__Ljava_lang_Object_2V(Unknown Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_gwt_user_client_rpc_impl_RequestCallbackAdapter_onResponseReceived__Lcom_google_gwt_http_client_Request_2Lcom_google_gwt_http_client_Response_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_http_client_Request_
$fireOnResponseReceived__Lcom_google_gwt_http_client_Request_2Lcom_google_gwt_http_client_RequestCallback_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.com_google_gwt_http_client_RequestBuilder
$1_onReadyStateChange__Lcom_google_gwt_xhr_client_XMLHttpRequest_2V(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_apply__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2(Unknown
Source)
        at
Unknown.com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entry0__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2(Unknown
Source)
        at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)

Did someone have such an unusual behaviour too?
It seems that something goes wrong with the eventbus but we can't
figure it out what it really is?

Second strange thing is that if we change the default place everything
works. No exception, nothnig, everything fine. But our places are
almost the same actually only names differ :/

Hope someone can push me to the right direction ;)

Thx