Hello Yusuf,
I m glad  you got it to work.
I took a look at the link you provided. Looks pretty :)
Maybe you want to change the backgroundColor to white ?
You can do that by calling
*Applicaton.get().setStyle("backgroundColor", "#FFFFFF");*
*
*
in the initHandler
*
*
Little complicated for now i have to admit. 2.2 will try to simplefy the API
for thing like backgroundcolors.

Thank you 4 using gwt4air.

cheers,

Alain