Dear GWT devs,

I would like to display entries of a CellList in a lazy manner,
similar to the Table Widgets of SWT. That is, the data is not
populated before its row is displayed. Unfortunately, I didn't figured
out how this can be done with the CellList or CellTable. The list
contains about 10000 entries that are loaded from the server. The
exact number of entries is known. Because of the large number and to
reduce the initial traffic and startup time, I want to display the
terms lazily. I do not want to use a pager because this doesn't allow
one to quickly jump around and also the example in which the list is
updated when the scrollbar is at the bottom is not really useful here
in the scenario. Is this possible with current GWT?

Thanks!
Sebastian