As I said in my previous mail, there is going to be lag between their
release and our ability to support Firefox 5. They released just yesterday,
and upgrading the plugin sdks and spinning new builds is not the quickest
process in the world. To continue working with GWT Devmode, you should
either downgrade your installed version or simply run a Firefox 4 binary
uninstalled (you can download, extract, and run by grabbing tarballs off of
Mozilla's FTP server)