"It seems that most folks want to use GWT RequestFactory and Activities &
Places without code generation, so we've chosen to prioritize effort around
making that easier..."
It's not clear to me why we can't push for both:
1. Use Roo to generate and MANAGE boilerplate code (Roo allows you chop and
change your code).
2. Make it easier to write gwt code.
Am I missing something?
Thx