Good point, Thomas. Agreed, the POMs should be part of the open source
project, and community participation is welcome. I'll work on getting them
checked in.

As for the group/artifact IDs, I expect we'll want to use groupId
com.google.web.bindery with artifacts requestfactory-server and
requestfactory-client. I'll double-check to make sure there are no GWT
references in the jars, but I'm sure that was the intent of moving to
com.google.web.bindery. Does this make sense?

/dmc

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you're talking about it: is it planned to publish it as a Maven artifact
> along with GWT 2.4? And if so, do you know already which groupId and
> artifactId it will use?
>
> (and talking about Maven, I suppose you have scripts to prepare the
> deployments, and pom.xml files; what's the reason for them not being in the
> source repository? it would make life a bit easier to us, people building
> from source)

> For more options, visit this group at

David Chandler
Developer Programs Engineer, GWT+GAE