Tried Eclipse 3.7.  WindowBuilder doesn't appear to be included (or I
didn't notice it).  Tried installing GWT and GAE (there are builds for
3.7).  Not build of WindowBuilder for 3.7 and tried 3.6.  However,
fewer options for project types available in this case.  Probably due
to no WindowBuilder for 3.7 yet.