I've had an existing GWT project utilizing Hibernate working on
Windows fine for sometime now.  I need to port it over to Linux which
for the most part was pretty easy except for one thing, it won't
display database records.

I'm using GWT 2.0.3 and if I run the application on my Linux box in
development mode the database records show as expected, but when
deployed under Tomcat 6.0.32 on the Linux box the app shows fine, but
the records don't display.  There's no errors in the server logs.
There haven't been any code changes from when it worked fine on
Windows.  I should also point out I am using Mozilla Firefox on both
sides as well.

Any Ideas?....Thanks.