Well it does. But you have to trigger the animation from the presenter. The
actual animation that take care of the GQuery stuff can be in the view or in
another class. If the animation in the view isn't triggered from the view
itself, but from the presenter, it matches the MVP pattern.

"Pattern are half-baked, meaning that you always have to finish them off in
the oven of your own project"

Cheers,

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Guy Nirpaz <g...@totango.com> wrote:

> Thanks Christian,
>
> I am well familiar with GWT-Query, however, I feel it doesn't match well
> GWT (MVP) programming model and design.
>

> Guy

> For more options, visit this group at

Christian Goudreau