Thanks Eric.

In multi-process build, each process will have its own counter, so two
different processes may end up creating the same class (like
com.test.impl_0). Will the tryCreate method of GeneratorContext return
null in one of the process or will both classes be created and somehow
one of them will be removed later or even worse, one of them could be
used for the wrong permutation? I'm just wondering to have a better
understanding of the GWT compilation.

Like you both suggested, I will find a way to retrieve the binding
properties and use them to build the class name.