Hi all,

I've been pulling my hair out for a while now but I just cant figure it
out...

The idea is really simple a bunch of DisclosurePanels in a VerticalPanel,
whenever one of the DisclosurePanels opens all others close.

The simple way is just loop over the widgets in the Vertical panel, check if
they match the opening panel, if not call setOpen(false); and hey presto
there can be only one.

But I want the animation with that because without it the result is just not
pretty enough. So I looked for a setOpen(boolean state, boolean animate);
but that does not exist. Then a simple call to the panel telling it to close
and the rest should sort it self out. So I call DisclosurePanel.fireEvent(
... and there is where I get stuck as I cannot figure out how to fire the
CloseEvent. My java knowledge or well lack there of is most likely what is
causing me not to be able to work it but I'm trying to learn.

Anyway I have spend a good few hours with Google and the result is that no
one seems to want to fire the CloseEvent (just catch it on all different
kinds of panels and the browser window it self). I spend some time looking
at the test cases which should and do test the opening and closing in an
automated way but the code that is being used there but for a test case the
animation is not really possible to test so here the only thing that is done
is calling setOpen(true/false)) which is not what I am looking for.

If anyone out there knows how to do something as simple as programatically
click on the DisclosurePanel header then I hope they will share this
knowledge with me :-)

Regards,

Rob