I need to build an application which has both a web font-end and a desktop
front-end. There is a relational database. Lightweight frameworks are
preferred.
My previous project was done with SmartGWT + GWT + MyBatis. And it is the
only java project I've done.
Currently my thought is GWT + Spring + MyBatis. I also heard about
SpringRoo. But the idea is quite vague for me. So could someone kindly make
it clear for me? How can I use GWT + Swing/SwingRoo to support both the web
and the desktop client, and reuse the business code? What else do I need?
What's their roles?