Thanks Juan. I hit a road block on this sometime ago. It's good to have this
online. I only saw this implementation in the book Google App Engine Java
and
GWT Application Development for the Connectr App sample.

Thanks a lot.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Adolfo Panizo Touzon <
adolfo.pan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting! Thanks!.
>

> 2011/7/12 Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I update the sample. I add an Hibernate Filter, an alternative to DTOs
>> or Gilead to the solve the problem of serialization in GWT-RPC
>> comunication. See
>> http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/articles/using_gwt_with_hibernate.html.
>>
>> With this filter, proxys are put to null and initialize collection
>> convert to java collections frameworks implementation. For example
>> PersistenSet to HashSet. With this filter can solve LIE.
>>
>> Is an alternative to Gilead or DTOs. Other alternatives, I think are
>> intrusive (Gilead) or generate a lot of duplicate code (DTOs). Is
>> tested with GWT 2.3.0. Or more complicate as RF. RF is better I
>> suppose, but to me, more complicated.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Juan
>>
>> On May 27, 4:06 pm, Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi folks,
>> >
>> > I wanna contribute to the communitiy with a little sample. I put
>> inhttps://bitbucket.org/gardellajuanpablo/gwt-sample/wiki/Home
>> >
>> > Features:
>> >
>> >    - JPA 2.
>> >    - gin.
>> >    - gwt-dispatch. Handlers are spring managed beans.
>> >    - jsr-330 in client and server side.
>> >    - Spring.
>> >    - Spring Security.
>> >    - H2 database.
>> >    - Build by maven.
>> >    - Runnable by jetty (mvn jetty:deploy-war).
>> >    - Autogenerate database by reading domain classes.
>> >
>> > Use activity and places.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Juan
>>
>> --

> El precio es lo que pagas. El valor es lo que recibes.
> Warren Buffet
>
>  --

Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://www.sinati.com. t: @charyorde