I want to include a block of text from a ClientBundle's TextResource in a
UiBinder template.

Logically, I want this:

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
<ui:with field="res" type="foo.resources.ClientResources"/>
{res.myTextResource.getText}
</ui:UiBinder>

But this just prints the literal "{res.myTextResource.getText}". And yet
this:

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
<ui:with field="res" type="foo.resources.ClientResources"/>
</ui:UiBinder>

... yields the content of myTextResource in the ID of the div.

So, is there some voodoo hidden somewhere that allows me to use {res.foo}
notation outside of an attribute? All of the examples shown in "Declarative
Layout with UiBinder" are for setting attributes. If this isn't currently
possible, is there a reason not to allow what I'm trying to do? Or is there
a better approach that is equally or more concise?

Thanks,
Isaac