I've also been wondering about the best practice when using ListBox widgets
and editors. My concern is when widgets in an editor have some dependencies.
For example, country and city listboxes with the values of the city listbox
dependant on the selected country.

The best way I can think of doing this at the moment, is to create a
selectCountry method in the presenter (called when the country changes)
which can then call a setCitySelection (with the new city values) in the
view, the view can then setAcceptableValues in the widget.

This seem fine for a trivial example, but what if it gets more complicated?