I am trying to add events to a Button using the UiBinder, but nothing
is happening when I click the Button. Here is my code:

Login.ui.xml:
<ui:UiBinder
  xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
  xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui" >

        <g:HTMLPanel>
                <g:Button ui:field="button">test</g:Button>
        </g:HTMLPanel>
</ui:UiBinder>

Login.java:
package com.company.client.view;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT;
import com.google.gwt.event.dom.client.ClickEvent;
import com.google.gwt.uibinder.client.UiBinder;
import com.google.gwt.uibinder.client.UiField;
import com.google.gwt.uibinder.client.UiHandler;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Button;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Composite;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget;

public class Login extends Composite {
        interface LoginUiBinder extends UiBinder<Widget, Login> { }
        private static LoginUiBinder uiBinder =
GWT.create(LoginUiBinder.class);
        @UiField Button button;

        public Login() {
                initWidget(uiBinder.createAndBindUi(this));
        }
        @UiHandler("button")
        void onButtonClick(ClickEvent event) {
                Window.alert("test");
                button.setSize("200px", "300px");

Entry.java:
package com.company.client.presenter;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.dom.client.Document;
import com.presto.client.view.Login;

public class Entry implements EntryPoint {

        @Override
        public void onModuleLoad() {
                Login l = new Login();
                Document.get().getBody().appendChild(l.getElement());

The button correctly shows on the page, but there is no click event.
I am new to GWT, so I'm not sure what else I'm missing.  Any ideas?
Thanks.