I am fairly new to GWT and web development in general, but this issue
seems to be a no-brainer (just not to me!).

I am trying to create a file browser of sorts by using a CellList and
a SimplePager. The CellList recieves static data from an ArrayList
which is added using CellList.setRowData(myArrayList).

Data displays fine if I have no paging, and the first page will
display fine if I do use paging (so will the row count, it'll even
change properly). But when I click to go to the next page, all I see
is the loading widget indefinitely. Changing pages after that doesn't
help. Here's my code (some stuff omitted for brevity - still long
though, sorry!):

    public class ArcViewerModuleDisplay extends VerticalPanel {

        private VerticalPanel displayHolder;
        private CellList<ArchiveRecord> resultDisplayer;

        private static class ArchiveRecord implements
Comparable<ArchiveRecord> {

                private String fileName;
                private String filePath;
                private Long timeStamp;
                private String timeOfRun;

                public ArchiveRecord(String name, String path) {
                        fileName=name;
                        filePath=path;

timeStamp=Long.valueOf(name.substring(name.lastIndexOf("-")
+1,name.length()-4));
                        DateTimeFormat dtf=DateTimeFormat.getFormat("dd MMMM
yyyy '@'
HH:mm:ss");
                        timeOfRun=dtf.format(new Date(timeStamp));
                }

                @Override
                public int compareTo(ArchiveRecord arg0) {
                        return (int)(this.timeStamp-arg0.timeStamp);

        private static class ArchiveCell extends
AbstractCell<ArchiveRecord> {

                @Override
                public void render(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context
context,
                                ArchiveRecord value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {

sb.appendEscapedLines(value.fileName+"\n("+value.timeOfRun
+")");

        public ArcViewerModuleDisplay(String displayString,
HashMap<String, String> resultSet) {

                final ArrayList<ArchiveRecord> matches=new
ArrayList<ArchiveRecord>();

                for(String key: resultSet.keySet()) {
                        matches.add(new ArchiveRecord(key, resultSet.get(key)));
                }

                Collections.sort(matches);

                setStyleName("x-Content-Module");

                ArchiveCell archiveCell=new ArchiveCell();

                resultDisplayer=new CellList<ArchiveRecord>(archiveCell);

                final MultiSelectionModel<ArchiveRecord> selectionModel=new
MultiSelectionModel<ArchiveRecord>();
                resultDisplayer.setSelectionModel(selectionModel);

                resultDisplayer.setRowData(matches);
                resultDisplayer.setRowCount(matches.size(),true);
                resultDisplayer.setPageSize(7);
                resultDisplayer.setEmptyListWidget(new Label("No records
found"));
                resultDisplayer.setLoadingIndicator(new Image("images/
                resultDisplayer.setStyleName("arc-Display");

                SimplePager pager=new SimplePager();
                pager.setDisplay(resultDisplayer);

                displayHolder=new VerticalPanel();
                displayHolder.setStyleName("arc-Display-Holder");

                displayHolder.add(resultDisplayer);
                displayHolder.add(pager);

                Label displayLabel=new Label(displayString);
                displayLabel.setStyleName("x-Label-Small-Header");

                add(displayLabel);
                add(displayHolder);

Any help at all is much appreciated!