Hi all,

I am a new to GWT and I started a few days to study this great
toolkit. I need some advice for implementation in GWT: I should be
integrated into a web application GWT widgets facebook "like and
share". I found these two libraries:

1) gwtfb - http://code.google.com/p/gwtfb/
GWT Wrapper for Facebook JavaScript SDK

2) facebook4gwt - http://code.google.com/p/facebook4gwt/
GWT Java wrapper around FB tags and more.

In your opinion, which certainly have much more experience than me,
which may be utilized to implement the request? Do you know any other
library I can do for me?

Another information, if I can not use the native JavaScript facebook!

Thanks in advance

Diego (Venice - Italy)