I need to deploy because i need to test some server side issues.
When i do that i use one compilation but still takes a lot
I just thought that i can customize the compiler so that minor changes will
not trigger the whole compilation (like adding a line of code in an app with
1000 java files)
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCompilingAndDebugging.html#DevGuideDevMode