Back in May I posted a bug report for this but it does not seem to be
getting the attention it deserves so I have uploaded a simple app that
demonstrates the bug - see http://keybdscrollbug.appspot.com/

The bug was reported as issue 6383 - see
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6383

This bug is in core internal code - HasDataPresenter - which means
that it affects several key important widgets including CellList,
CellTable and even the new upcoming DataGrid.

I think that the fix is simple and I have suggested the change
required in my bug report.

If you are using any of the cell widgets for anything more than a toy
application, one day your users will hit this nasty bug, so I
encourage you to vote for the bug.

It would be great if the simple fix I suggest could be applied in time
for the upcoming 2.4 release.