Thanks for the reply Jeff.  I'm just getting started using Cells and
the corresponding CellWidgets, so hopefully my questions aren't too
uninformed.

The widget in question basically wraps a panel of PushButtons that
perform an action based on which row of a table they are contained
in.

So to make my Widget into a cell, would it extend CompositeCell, and
then in its constructor pass an appropriate List of other Cells?
Right now the PushButtons have only an icon; what is the best option
to emulate this using the Cell framework?

Thanks,
Ryan