Hi Alain,

So I tried using GwtExporter.  I edited my *.get.xml to include what
they had on their "getting started" guide. I also added their library
to the project.

Then I changed my class to look like:
  public class myClass implements EntryPoint, Exportable{

And my method to look like this:
  @Export("sendRequest")
  private void sendRequest(...){

The problem is that when I try to compile i get this error:
"Could not find entry method 'onModuleLoad()' method in entry point
class"

The onModuleLoad() is right where it should be and was working before
I made the changes to include the GwtExporter.

Any idea how to fix this? I obviously can't use GwtExporter if my
project won't even compile with it.