i gor it working by referencing the Resources-class from my Composite class
like this:

@UiField(provided=true) final Resources resources;

and in contructor i did:
this.resources = GWT.create(Resources.class);
this.resources.css().ensureInjected();

however isn't this supposed to work also with uibinder only  (i mean without
calling ensureInjected() from somewhere)?

thank you!