Hi all,
I want to know how to use Mockito for testing Async calls. I went
through few blogs, and I am not sure it is implemented and how it
runs. For instance, if I have an server implementation as:
public class GreetingServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet
implements GreetingService {

        public String greetServer(String input) {
                return "Hello, " + input;

And in the client code I write
GreetingServiceAsync greetingServer =
GWT.create(GreetinService.class);
greetingServer.greetServer("World", new AsyncCallback<String>() {
});

How do I exactly test this using Mockito? Any code snippet you can
share?
Thanks a lot.