Hi,

I have used Eclipse as a IDE (3.4.2) to develop the GWT Application
using GWT(2.2.0) and GXT(2.2.4) libraries and installed GWT Designer
plug-in in eclipse IDE , the designer plug-in installed successfully.
I have tried to open GWT Entry point class (onModuleLoad) in the
designer view but its closing eclipse IDE instead of opening entry
point class in the designer view. I imported GXT LayoutContainer class
in GWT Entry point class. As per the product documentation GWT
designer supports GXT API's
Could you please let me know if you have any documents which describes
how to design pages with GXT widgets using GWT designer.

Your help is much appreciated.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Ram