Hi,

Is there any easy way to make parameterizable load test for GWT ? I
tried to use JMeter and Grinder. But when i get the generated script
of my test, both of these tools gave me an unreadable request. The
scripts works fine but it doesn't appear to be easily reusable with
different parameters.

Result with grinder :

/* Understandable code */

result = request101.POST('URL_path',
      '5|0|15|http://URLPATH/|AAE01B9BA413A1202D73415F6358B8FA|
net.customware.gwt.dispatch.client.service.DispatchService|execute|
net.customware.gwt.dispatch.shared.Action|...............
962170901|.......|2|',
      ( NVPair('Content-Type', 'text/x-gwt-rpc; charset=utf-8'), ))

/* Understandable code */

I am not able to find how to put the variables in this result.

For example, i am actually trying to test a login page.

I need two parameters : The login and the password. I would like to
make load test with login/password coming from a .csv (for example)
file, to test what happen when 100 people try to login in
simultaneously.

Thank you for your help. Sorry for my english.

Benoit