Hi everybody,

I´m using a solution that use a Singleton pattern to create and
AsynCall class with the followin code.

public interface GreetingServiceAsync
{

    /**
     * Utility class to get the RPC Async interface from client-side
code
     */
    public static final class Util
    {
        private static GreetingServiceAsync instance;

        public static final GreetingServiceAsync getInstance()
        {
            if ( instance == null )
            {
                instance = (GreetingServiceAsync)
GWT.create( GreetingService.class );
                ServiceDefTarget target = (ServiceDefTarget) instance;
                target.setServiceEntryPoint( GWT.getModuleBaseURL() +
"greet" );
            }
            return instance;
        }

        private Util()
        {
            // Utility class should not be instanciated

    public void greetSongMostPopular(Integer size,
AsyncCallback<ArrayList<String>> asyncCallback);

}

So I had to add a new atribute with another Service
(GreetingLoginServiceAsync), so what could I do? Must I set an input
to getInstanceMethod with the name of the rpc service that I want
create? Are there any best alternative to do this?

Thanks in advance.