I have a list of phoneNumbers(ValueProxy) for a specified contact that I
need to edit dynamically(add new/remove/change) using ListEditor.

When I try to remove one of the phoneNumbers :

listEditor.getList().remove(phoneNumber); // phone number is the last proxy
in the list

1) as a result, the first element in the list is always removed
2) when flush is called on the contactEditor(parent editor that contacs the
driver), no values are filled in the list of phoneNumbersProxies

Other thing that i noticed is that every valueProxy.hashCode() is the same
as others from that type.