I am trying to write a widget which will be used to attach notes to
documents. So I am trying to setup a mock environment to simulate
this. My main focus is the notes for the documents, which I can store
anywhere, but I had thought I'd store them at the end of the files I
am viewing. Is there a place I can store the data files to be access
the way I need without a lot of trouble? :)