I need to put some kind of Button in a CellTable column.

I created a class that extends AbstractCell:

public class AnchorCell extends AbstractCell<Anchor> {

    @Override
    public void onBrowserEvent(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context
context,
            Element parent, Anchor value, NativeEvent event,
            ValueUpdater<Anchor> valueUpdater) {

        Window.alert("hello");

    }

    @Override
    public void render(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context context,
Anchor h, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
        sb.append(SafeHtmlUtils.fromTrustedString(h.toString()));

And then, when I am working with my CellTable, I create a column in this
way:

Column<CompanyModel, Anchor> actionsColumn = new Column<CompanyModel,
Anchor>(new AnchorCell()) {

            @Override
            public Anchor getValue(CompanyModel company) {
                Anchor h = new ActionsButton(company.getCompanyId(),
"Acciones " + company.getCompanyId());
                return h;
            }

        };

But I can't get the browser events.. How can I perform some action when my
widget is clicked?